Run the Race is in theaters February 22nd, 2019! A great inspirational film for your youth group or family with great themes to discuss together. Enjoy this special show with executive producer Rob...
• McGill’s new role
• Topics/resources for encouraging parents & volunteers
• Helping create excitement during an ‘interim’ season
• Shifting from fun to serious in a middle school program — coa...
• Youth Pastor Diet check-in
• Clearing up a Josh faux-pas from Ep 346
• What’s the best way to hire/expand your team // jobbank.youthspecialties.com
• The best deal in Orange history… only avai...
• New Year’s Resolutions youthpastordiet.com
• Helping convince your church leadership to include time off for conferences instead of using vacation days
• What are some important questions to a...
Just enough youth ministry so you don't feel guilty for listening.
• Have you ever felt confident you’re where God wants you, but also inadequate in the role?
• Balancing ministering to drama-fil...
// EPISODE 344: Pan Over To Matt Sitting In the Corner Eating Hot Cheetos //
• Navigating the expectations of your spouse’s and family’s role(s) in the church/ministry.
• How do you communicate w...
• How do you climb out of a dry season?
• How do you plan your schedule? FREE TOOL by Doug Fields here: https://www.downloadyouthministry.com/search/?q=roles+and+goals
• National Day of Youth Min...
Usually we answer questions, but today we’re talking with youth ministry legends in front of a live studio audience at #dym200
Special guests include:
Subtitle: “If Jesus Were On This Team, He Wouldn’t Block Like That”
• This Show Is Us Talking About the History of the Show A Little Bit
• McGill is The King of Insensitivity… and here’s why
WHEN THE WAR ENDED, HIS BATTLE BEGAN.
Based on Laura Hillenbrand’s bestselling book, UNBROKEN: PATH TO REDEMPTION begins where the hit movie ...
Teaching and Speaking: How to Prep a Message and the Importance of Feedback
• McGill is here! Check out leadingyouthministry.com
• Getting in to speaking at camps, conferences, and events
• How ...
/ Episode 339: This Show Is Brought To You By Abby Edwards! //
• Setting appropriate expectations for student leaders
• Ministry shifts you make leading in your 20's vs leading in your 30's (edit...
Jeff Bachman, half of the team behind the DYM Podcast Network Show: “What it is, What it Means”, joins us to talk about his weeklong DIY Summer Camp he (an his wife and intern…and parents, voluntee...
/ Ep 337: Matt And His Self Humor //
• 3 ‘must haves/do’ to launch well
• Days off & Burnout
• Partnering with parents who don’t seem to want it // newsletter.dymapps.com...
/ Ep 336: This is a different podcast…what has happened?! //
• McGill is back! And is doing some Youth Ministry Coaching: leadingyouthministry.com
• Fash.com is looking for Wedding Officiants (S...
• Did you know we’re an Award-Winning Podcast!
• “DYM Saved my life as a Youth Pastor” — Katie Edwards
• The Greatest Deal On Orange Curriculum in the History of Orange Curriculum
• Members Only...
// Ep 334: Oh, This is the Katie Show! //
• Katie has a high school graduate!
• Parenting in Youth Ministry
• An exclusive Orange Curriculum code
• What would you do on a 2 month Sabbatical? (...
Download the FREE course (and share it with your volunteers)
Episode 333: LIVE at Orange 2018 w/Sound That’s As Good As Rethinking YM’s Podcast
• Getting to know Shef
• DYM and Orange bought YS
• Small Group strategy
• Transitioning from full-time Minist...
/ Episode 332: // Grown-ups Are Teenagers, Just More Stubborn (a.k.a the one with Jess and Kurt!)
• Transitioning to small groups
• Small Group follow-up processes/procedures for both students an...
// Episode 331: //
• The BIG YS News
• Youth Pastor Diet recap
• Matt McGill is back! and shares about LeadingYM.com
• Lifeless/inactive senior leadership
• Answering “why did you leave your last church?” in an interview
• The politics and spin of working a...
• Jason’s headed to Israel, Katie’s just back from Rwanda
• Casting vision to parents (reminding those who’ve forgotten…getting them on-board)
• How to win at school visits
• What to do 24-hours...
Josh Griffin interviews Mercy Me's Bart Millard about his life story in the new movie, I Can Only Imagine, in theaters 3/16/18.
In high school, Millard wanted to become a football player, which ...
// EPISODE 328: “Playing dot-to-dot with my liver spots”
• Restructuring a team
• Structuring a combo ministry (geared toward JH?)
• Questions to ask when interviewing at a new church
• Moving ...