Josh Griffin, Doug Fields, and Katie Edwards talk about burnout looks like and how to catch it before it's too late. Questions are answered about engaging distracted boys in youth ministry and impl...
Josh Griffin, Doug Fields, Katie Edwards and Frank Gil (of 15 Min With Frank) talk about reaching students digitally, (why it's important to be authentic in your digital strategy), YouTube, and the...
Josh Griffin, Doug Fields, and Katie Edwards talk about everything volunteers answering questions from youth pastors from around the world.
06:14 What are some tips on being the new ...
DYM's Josh Griffin interviews Breakthrough movie producer DeVon Franklin. Breakthrough hits theaters April 17th, 2019. Powerful story of inspiration and faith great for your youth group and church ...
Josh Griffin, Doug Fields, and Katie Edwards talk about why Katie never wants to be a senior pastor, how to start off on the right foot with a new senior pastor and more. Doug, Katie, and Josh answ...
Run the Race is in theaters February 22nd, 2019! A great inspirational film for your youth group or family with great themes to discuss together. Enjoy this special show with executive producer Rob...
• McGill’s new role
• Topics/resources for encouraging parents & volunteers
• Helping create excitement during an ‘interim’ season
• Shifting from fun to serious in a middle school program — coa...
• Youth Pastor Diet check-in
• Clearing up a Josh faux-pas from Ep 346
• What’s the best way to hire/expand your team // jobbank.youthspecialties.com
• The best deal in Orange history… only avai...
• New Year’s Resolutions youthpastordiet.com
• Helping convince your church leadership to include time off for conferences instead of using vacation days
• What are some important questions to a...
Just enough youth ministry so you don't feel guilty for listening.
• Have you ever felt confident you’re where God wants you, but also inadequate in the role?
• Balancing ministering to drama-fil...
// EPISODE 344: Pan Over To Matt Sitting In the Corner Eating Hot Cheetos //
• Navigating the expectations of your spouse’s and family’s role(s) in the church/ministry.
• How do you communicate w...
• How do you climb out of a dry season?
• How do you plan your schedule? FREE TOOL by Doug Fields here: https://www.downloadyouthministry.com/search/?q=roles+and+goals
• National Day of Youth Min...
Usually we answer questions, but today we’re talking with youth ministry legends in front of a live studio audience at #dym200
Special guests include:
Subtitle: “If Jesus Were On This Team, He Wouldn’t Block Like That”
• This Show Is Us Talking About the History of the Show A Little Bit
• McGill is The King of Insensitivity… and here’s why
WHEN THE WAR ENDED, HIS BATTLE BEGAN.
Based on Laura Hillenbrand’s bestselling book, UNBROKEN: PATH TO REDEMPTION begins where the hit movie ...
Teaching and Speaking: How to Prep a Message and the Importance of Feedback
• McGill is here! Check out leadingyouthministry.com
• Getting in to speaking at camps, conferences, and events
• How ...
/ Episode 339: This Show Is Brought To You By Abby Edwards! //
• Setting appropriate expectations for student leaders
• Ministry shifts you make leading in your 20's vs leading in your 30's (edit...
Jeff Bachman, half of the team behind the DYM Podcast Network Show: “What it is, What it Means”, joins us to talk about his weeklong DIY Summer Camp he (an his wife and intern…and parents, voluntee...
/ Ep 337: Matt And His Self Humor //
• 3 ‘must haves/do’ to launch well
• Days off & Burnout
• Partnering with parents who don’t seem to want it // newsletter.dymapps.com...
/ Ep 336: This is a different podcast…what has happened?! //
• McGill is back! And is doing some Youth Ministry Coaching: leadingyouthministry.com
• Fash.com is looking for Wedding Officiants (S...
• Did you know we’re an Award-Winning Podcast!
• “DYM Saved my life as a Youth Pastor” — Katie Edwards
• The Greatest Deal On Orange Curriculum in the History of Orange Curriculum
• Members Only...
// Ep 334: Oh, This is the Katie Show! //
• Katie has a high school graduate!
• Parenting in Youth Ministry
• An exclusive Orange Curriculum code
• What would you do on a 2 month Sabbatical? (...
Download the FREE course (and share it with your volunteers)
Episode 333: LIVE at Orange 2018 w/Sound That’s As Good As Rethinking YM’s Podcast
• Getting to know Shef
• DYM and Orange bought YS
• Small Group strategy
• Transitioning from full-time Minist...
/ Episode 332: // Grown-ups Are Teenagers, Just More Stubborn (a.k.a the one with Jess and Kurt!)
• Transitioning to small groups
• Small Group follow-up processes/procedures for both students an...