Every wonder how you can incorporate space helmets and spitballs together in one game? We did too and it’s pretty awesome!
Supplies You’ll Need:
1. Space helmets. These are clear orbs that we bought off of amazon and cut a whole big enough to get your head inside.
2. Straws (Bubble Tea straws work best). One per person attending your event or ministry night.
3. Boxes of tissues. You will want to have about one box per 20 people.
4. Ponchos / Garbage Bags. If you are trying to be nice and not have spitballs go all over your contestants these are good to have around.
5. Trap. Put this up behind the contestants wearing the space helmets.
Put a trash bag and space helmet on each of your contestants
Give every person in the room a bubble tea straw
Lay out the tissues so everyone will have access to them.
Tarp behind where your students will be spitting their spitballs to make for easier clean up.
One student from each team has a space helmet on their head and a trash bag/poncho on. Meanwhile everyone else is spitting spitballs at their teammates helmet and trying to get them to stick. The team with the most spitballs stuck on the helmet at the end wins
Connect With Us:
Do you have a question about this game? Did you play this game with your group? Did you modify it for your context? Did you add something to it to make it more exciting and fun? Please tell us about it by leaving a comment below! We would love to connect with you and there are thousands of youth workers that would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Do You Know Other Youth Workers?
You know what to do. Share this with them, email this link to them, who wouldn’t want to know about a free archive of Youth Pastor tested games with complete descriptions, pictures, and videos!? Hopefully this website will make their life a little easier.
Tired of Looking for Last-Minute Games? Try Grow Curriculum & Strategy.
Grow Curriculum & Strategy comes with 50 engaging games complete with screen graphics, instructions, shopping lists, and photos. Check it out here!