Creating Weekly Environments That Engage Middle Schoolers
In this Lab, Elle Campbell shares four qualities of a middle school friendly environment and helps you see how each of those qualities can show up throughout your programming. Plus, you’ll get an Experiment to help you evaluate your programs through a middle-school-friendly lens.
Every Lab Includes 2 Things:
- A Short (10-20 min) Training Video that we’ve designed so you can share it with your team, show it in a meeting, or just use it for your own personal development.
- A Downloadable Experiment that you (or someone on your team) can take what you’ve learned, and instantly try it out in your ministry. Progress, not perfection.
Every Lab You’ll Do 3 Things:
- Learn. We believe as youth workers we should always be learning. That’s why we attend conferences, read books, and even find mentors. Our LABS will allow you to learn in fresh ways.
- Experiment. We know every context is different. That’s why we just don’t tell you what we think are the right answers, but we provide you with ideas and experiments so you can discover what works in your ministry.
- Empower. You can’t do this alone. You probably already figured that out, and that’s why we designed YM Labs so you can easily share them with your team and invite others to learn and experiment with you.
200% Money Back Guarantee
What’s a 200% money back guarantee? Good question. I think we made it up. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we’ll refund you 100% of what you paid AND you still get to keep all the Videos, Experiments, and Resources. But, like, we really hope you don’t hate them.