Youth Ministry Mastermind Group
Registration Ends February 28!
WHAT’S A MASTERMIND GROUP?
Maybe the term mastermind group is new to you, but it’s a pretty familiar concept to business leaders and entrepreneurs. Usually, these groups are no larger than 10 people, they meet either online or in person, and they exist to help their members . . .
set goals together.
challenge each other.
learn from, and with, each other.
Mastermind groups were pioneered by business leaders who wanted to learn and grow as creators, as innovators, and as leaders, in the context of community. And you know what? We think youth pastors should have them, too.
OUR YOUTH MINISTRY MASTERMIND GROUP
Our first group will run March – August, 2017. Application deadline is February 28, 2017.
A SMALL GROUP OF PARTICIPANTS
We’re looking for no more than 8 people to join us (Kenny and Elle) in our very first Youth Ministry Mastermind Group! Applications must be received by February 28, 2017.
A 6-MONTH PLAN
Over the course of six months, we’ll work together to learn stuff, assess our ministries, set goals, and challenge each other to be more awesome in our ministries and in our leadership. Plus, we’ve got some fun projects and practical resources in mind to help stretch and encourage you along the way.
We’ve got a long list of potential topics we’d love to discuss together, but we also know that every group will be unique. So instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, we’ll create a custom plan for each group by focusing on the six topics that matter most to you, right now.
MONTHLY VIDEO CONFERENCES
Each month, we’ll spend 90 minutes together on a video conference where we’ll talk, ask questions, share ideas, and help each other problem solve around that month’s topic. (We might even ask a few special guests to join us!)
PERSONAL COACHING AND SUPPORT
On top of our monthly hangouts, Kenny and Elle will be available through email, phone calls, and texting for one-on-one conversations, brainstorming, and support whenever you need an extra hand or a listening ear.
AN IN-PERSON MEET-UP
During our six months together, we’ll choose one Saturday to hang out in real life! Get ready to spend some time in Atlanta, GA for some fun, friendship, and helpful sessions. And stick around for Sunday morning if you can, because there are plenty of amazing churches in the area you can visit (and we’d love to help you make arrangements to get an inside look at their environment and meet their youth ministry team).
This mastermind group may only last for six months, but it’s just the beginning of some brand new friendships, partnerships, and connections. Our private mastermind Facebook group will be one forum where the conversations can continue, but you’ll leave also leave the group with a new batch of youth ministry friends you can call or email any time you need a place to bounce around some ideas.
The cost to participate is $1,500 per participant for the 6-month program (pending approval to the program), to be collected by March 3, 2017. If you need to set up a payment plan, we can accommodate that. Any expenses for travel and/or lodging for the in-person meet-up will be an additional cost to the participant.
You’ll help us choose 6 to discuss! (Or propose your own.) Anything we don’t have time to discuss in the group, we can set up an additional time to talk about.
- LEADERSHIP: Lead with more effectiveness, integrity, and health.
- TEACHING: Become a better communicator.
- CURRICULUM: Teach with more strategy in mind.
- ANNUAL CALENDAR: Improve the rhythm of your year.
- WEEKLY PROGRAM: Improve theeffectiveness of your weekly service.
- VOLUNTEERS: Become a better leader of your volunteers.
- RECRUITING: Attract and retain more volunteers.
- DISCIPLESHIP: Improve your strategy for helping students know God.
- SMALL GROUPS: Refine, launch, or re-launch a small group strategy for students.
- SMALL GROUP LEADERS: Lead and empower small group leaders more effectively.
- FUN AND GAMES: Make fun more strategic.
- EVENTS: Leverage events to make a bigger impact (without breaking the budget).
- PARENTS: Reach, serve, and partner with more parents.
- SERVICE: Mobilize students to serve more effectively and sustainably.
- TECHNOLOGY: Leverage technology to better communicate, organize, and pastor.
- STAFF CULTURE: Make your workplace a place people love to be.
Registration Ends February 28!